Friday 22 February 2013

I got reminded I had a blog.

As is the apparent norm, it's been over 2 years since this, my one and only blog, has been updated. The last post, so blogger lets me know helpfully, was on 7th September 2010. And that's crap. Some photos of things we are and do. You occasionally receive a reminder on the complexity of the human brain. If you are lucky enough to hear someone sleep talking, the fruits delivered don't disappoint. Yesterday evening, I woke my four-year-old to get him in his pyjamas , he'd been asleep for five minutes. He groaned a bit, stared straight ahead then closed his eyes again after clearly announcing "hilarious". By far the best sleep sentence I have ever heard was; "Get the euphonium, the armadillo men are coming." On a somewhat related note, how crazy is it that your wife is often in a bad mood with you all day because of something you did in their dream? See, now look what's happened; I was going to write about "not wearing cycling clothing".

No comments:

Post a Comment